I am having SUCH a good day!
1) Got my ring back from the jeweler
2) Seeing Veronica for the first time since MAY
3) BOSTON TONIGHT!
and most importantly:
DANNY GOT STATIONED AT CHERRY POINT!!!!!
That means: NO CALIFORNIA OR HAWAII!
You have NO idea how excited I am!!!!!
To top off my amazing day, I just got a lottery ticket...here's to hoping I win 200 million bucks!
October 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




If you win the lottery, I get some of it!! What did you get done to your ring? And did I tell you lately that I'm SOOOO excited you are going to be so close by? SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!
ReplyDeleteI will DEF share some of my winnings with you...and we should go on a trip! I had to get my ring sized..it was a little too big. And OMG, I couldn't be happier that we are staying in NC. Now...I need to find a place to live!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you can start to "plan" everything now. I know that was killing you. I'll help out as much as I can. If you want to go look at apartments or just drive around CP next time you are here, I'm totally up for it.
ReplyDeleteThere are three places on this website in Havelock. I'm thinking I would probably have to do an apartment, since I don't even really know if Danny can live off base. But either way..these are the ones I can find right now!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.wajmanagement.com/
OMG 3 of us in NC. I have been wanting to meet both of you so I'm pretty excited about this :-)
ReplyDelete