On with the award! Rules of the award say 'thank you' and list seven things about yourself. Soooo, Merci! Gracias! Thank you!
1. I don't like ice in my drink unless I have a straw
2. I'd rather have the windows open than put on the air conditioning
3. My camera is always fully charged...and I always carry a spare battery!
4. I talk to my Mom multiple times a day. Thank God for text and e-mail!
5. I have a soft spot for 80's music. I have many memories that involve Footloose
6. I truly believe I have the most amazing friends and family in the entire world
7. I bake just for the fun of it...then give all goods away!
And now I'm giving this award to:
1. Krista at ArmyWife-Style
2. Alissa at Hope Floats
3. Sarah at Always & Forever
4. Gaile at Does This Baby Make Me Look Fat?
5. Mrs. Gambizzle at Life as a Sailors Girl
6. Nicole at Something Beautiful
7. Katie at Diary of a Disgruntled Marine Girlfriend
....You guys are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!
1. Krista at ArmyWife-Style
2. Alissa at Hope Floats
3. Sarah at Always & Forever
4. Gaile at Does This Baby Make Me Look Fat?
5. Mrs. Gambizzle at Life as a Sailors Girl
6. Nicole at Something Beautiful
7. Katie at Diary of a Disgruntled Marine Girlfriend
....You guys are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!





THANK YOU! So sweet of you to think of me :)
ReplyDeleteDid you check out my deployment blog too? I'm posting regularly to BOTH, and trying to keep them separated because some people are interested in only one or the other (but there will always be SOME overlap)
I didn't realize you had two blogs! But I will most def. be checking it out!
ReplyDeleteThanks hun for the award :) Made me real excited to see this!
ReplyDelete