June 24, 2010

My Mom

Every few weeks I get an e-mail from my Mom. "Do you need anything from Omaha Steaks?" I ignore the questions, she asks a few more times , until I finally cave. My "list" is usually one thing. This is what happens a few days later...


Remember earlier when I said I wasn't spoiled, I was well taken care of. I have a feeling a few of you might disagree after reading this post.

What exactly did Mom send? Well, here it is...
6 filet mingon
6 sole almondine (this is the only one I asked for!)
6 steak burgers
4 baked stuffed potatoes
4 chicken and veggies skewers
6 top sirlion skewers
8 risotto cakes
4 ceasar top sirloin
4 caramel apple tartlets
......and steak doggy treats!

Thank you, Mom. You are seriously amazing.

Who wants to have a cookout?

25 comments:

  1. What a Mom!!!
    My husband would be ecstatic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, sounds like a cookout at your place. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, that is awesome right there! Mr. Man would LOVE that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, sounds delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh sweet jesus if I didn't live on the other side of the big pond I would be right over! LOL

    that is good eatin' right there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your mom gets lots of points...Im from Omaha and I can never get enough of Omaha steaks! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Drooling! I just left you a message on FB! We should seriously have a cook-out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your mom can call and ask for my list any time! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow i'm so jealous! I haven't had omaha steaks in forever. their stuffed potatoes are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Next time your mom calls....I need to put my order in....hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wonder if they would ship some stuff here....?

    ReplyDelete
  12. never mind... they won't ship to an APO address... =( that makes me sad....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Uh, wow! Lol... I've never ordered from them myself but my mom used to get stuff from them and ooomg, sooo good :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've got a coupon to try them, and I'm gonna have to! I keep reading about them EVERYWHERE!

    Coming by to let you know that I had you on a milspouse list, and I'm transferring over to a new plug-in version where you link yourself up. If you'd like to put your site up stop by: http://www.etceteralife.com/p/links.html

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow spoiled much....lol i would definitely say you are well taken care of..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wanted to let you know about a give away I'm having.. Thought you might be interested.. :)

    http://www.littlesoupfamily.com/2010/06/pear-tree-greetings-give-way.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jealousy is not a good thing..but then again...who the hell cares! Your Mom Rocks and you are spoiled beyond measure! Yea You! Oh, just let me know when the cookout is! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. My parents are from Omaha and order these all the time--they are to die for! So...when's the cookout..?

    ReplyDelete
  19. P.S. There's an award waiting for you on my page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow your mom is a sweetheart! That was so nice of her, and you guys will be cooking steak for ages! lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. That looks fabuloussss! You're a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow that's so amazing! She went all out on what she was sending you!!!

    ReplyDelete