October 10, 2010

Round Two!

Tag - I'm it! The first round of questions were from Audrey..you can read those here. I've been tagged three more times! So, here they are!

The first set is from A Little Pink in a World of Camo.

1. If you were a shoe, what shoe would you be and why? I'd be these...cuz they are comfortable, cute and a little sassy!


2. What talent do you wish you had? Would you pursue learning or brushing up on that talent now? I wish I could play the piano. I would love to learn!

3. What is your favorite/best childhood memory?
Wow..let's see.

4. What is your favorite song? What lyrics strike you the most? "Let it Be" by the Beatles. Even though I don't always "let things be" I love this lyric "there will be an answer, let it be. "

5. If you could go back in any period of time before you were born, where would you go, what would you do? I'd be a flapper..for sure!

6. Who is your role model? My Mom.

7. Pick a scar. Tell us it's story. I have a scar on my pointer finger on my right hand. Dummy me can't even use a toaster oven! OOPS! I felt the skin sizzle off and the hair burn. EW.

8. If you had no computer, tv, or phone for a whole day (YIKES!) what would you do with yourself? Go shopping, read, and eat lots of yummy food!

The next set is from The Marine and the Civilian

1. If you could be any color crayon in the world what color would you choose and why? Good question. As long as it stays pointed..I don't care what color I am! I hate dull crayons!

2. What started your blog? Boredom. And I thought a blog about a Marine relationship was an "original idea." Little did I know there are a million of us that had the same idea!

3. Which year of you life do you think was the best? Everything from Freshman Year of college to present day has been amazing. I can't choose!!

4. If you could change the name of your kid(s) *if you have any* what would it be and why? or if your could change the name of your pet? Miley's name would change to Spawn of Satan. I think that's pretty self explanatory!

5. What is your favorite disney character or your childs favorite one? I love love love Aladdin!

6. Do you prefer the city or country life? City. Public transportation, lots of activities, bars, live music...I love all of that!

7. What your favorite thing about fall? The colors, the smells, the FOOD!

8. Do you ever find your self secretly wanting to play your man's video games? Never! I'm so sick of COD..and being told that there is a new one coming out in November!

And finally, this set is from Army Dogs .

1.  What is your earliest childhood memory? I think it was Easter, I had one of those lawn mowers that blow bubbles..and "Why Do Fools Fall in Love" was on the radio. I don't know why...but I remember that day.

2.   If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? Pay off everything.

3.  You are stuck on a stranded island indefinitely...what book do you have? One book forever? AH! I can't choose!

4.  Describe your perfect date night. Going to a new restaurant, ordering yummy food and a bottle of wine. And just enjoying the night.

5.  What talent do you secretly wish you had? Either playing the piano or knowing how to crochet. My great-grandmother has tried teaching me...but I'm a lefty and apparently impossible to teach!

6.  If you could only eat one meal everyday for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pizza, pizza, pizza!

7.  If you could write a letter to your high school self, what would you say? "Don't change a thing."

8.  There are 2 types of people in the world, those who say, "People change" and those who say, "People don't change."  Which are you? I find myself saying both. But using both in a negative way. Eek!


Okay, so now for the questions and tagging. I'm not going to tag anyone, I'm interested in everyone's answers! You can answer in the comments!


1. Were you better at History/English or Math/Science in school?
2. What snack do you always get at the movie theater?
3. If you could have any super-power what would it be?
4. Are you a dog or cat person?
5. When you hear a funny story, who is the first person you want to tell?
6. If given the chance, would you travel in space?
7. Is the glass half full? Or half empty?
8. What are you looking forward to in the future?

14 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower :o) I love your blog!! Your stories about your dog make me laugh! ha! Anyways, keep up the awesome blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Were you better at History/English or Math/Science in school?

    History/English for sure! I've never been a good science/math person. I actually had a tutor through out most of high school for my math classes

    2. What snack do you always get at the movie theater?

    I never go to the movies. Can't see paying $10 to see a movie once.

    3. If you could have any super-power what would it be?

    Time travel. I've love to go back in time to see certain eras. If I could live in any time period, it'd be the Roaring 20's for sure!

    4. Are you a dog or cat person?

    I'm an animal person.

    5. When you hear a funny story, who is the first person you want to tell?

    My husband. He's my bestest friend.

    6. If given the chance, would you travel in space?

    Probably not. I'm kinda afraid of heights!

    7. Is the glass half full? Or half empty?

    Half full, always!

    8. What are you looking forward to in the future?

    The end of this deployment! Finishing my degree! Just being a family again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Were you better at History/English or Math/Science in school? DEFINITELY History/English. That's why I now teach English, and I couldn't do complicated math without a calculator...at all!

    2. What snack do you always get at the movie theater?
    I am totally in LOVE with Twizzlers Nibs at the movies!

    3. If you could have any super-power what would it be?
    I would say invisibility. There are some days where I would just love to be invisible.

    4. Are you a dog or cat person?
    A total cat person. I don't really have the time to take care of a dog the way it should be taken care of, and a cat is more independent.

    5. When you hear a funny story, who is the first person you want to tell?
    Definitely my husband!

    6. If given the chance, would you travel in space?
    Absolutely!!! I love adventure!!

    7. Is the glass half full? Or half empty?
    Usually the glass is half full. I very rarely have half empty days, and when I do, they are really not good! LOL!

    8. What are you looking forward to in the future?
    Our baby's arrival hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your answer about the crayons! LOL! Here are mine:

    1. Were you better at History/English or Math/Science in school?

    History/English. I love to read!

    2. What snack do you always get at the movie theater?

    Popcorn (no butter) and Raisinets. I love the salty/sweet combo.

    3. If you could have any super-power what would it be?

    I think I would want ESPN or something. Or that cool water to wine trick.

    4. Are you a dog or cat person?

    Dogs for sure. But not those little yappy dogs. I like big dogs.

    5. When you hear a funny story, who is the first person you want to tell?

    My friend Wendy and her hubby Patrick. Patrick is a professional comedian so I'm always on the lookout for things to make them laugh.

    6. If given the chance, would you travel in space?

    NO! I'm scared of airplanes as it is...I can't imagine going further. Yikes!

    7. Is the glass half full? Or half empty?

    I realized lately that I always refer to it as half empty. Sad!

    8. What are you looking forward to in the future?

    Finding out where we are going next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. English and science. Hated history, i can't remember dates and names to save my life.
    2. Red Vines! Always!
    3. This was actually and interview question at the place i work now. Best interview ever. This isn't the answer that I gave, but I think it would be to fly.
    4. Cat! I like dogs too but I spend a great deal of my childhood being afraid of them. I was tackled by one when i was really little. He was just playing but it apparently scared me pretty bad.
    5. My husband of course! But, if he's not available, pretty much whoever happens to be in the nearest vicinity.
    6. Depends on the method of transportation. Have they invented the commuter transport vessels yet?
    7. I try to keep it half full!
    8. Having my husband back full time. Babies! Right now, I can't plan too much further than that. I just can't wait to have a full time hubby and get our first home and start our family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. History and English but mostly just English.

    2. Popcorn and Starburst!

    3. To be able to go invisible and walk through walls. So many reasons. Mostly to rob a bank ha ha!

    4. Well I am deathly allergic to cats and lot of dogs gross me out just as bad but I'm a sucker for a cute puppy :)

    5. My hubby for sure. Even though he's gone, I email him right away. Ha ha.

    6. It depends. If it was all Star Trekky where I could teleport then yes, if I have to get on a space ship and get all sick then no.

    7. I try to keep it half full but I have my moments.

    8. My husband coming home safe and sound, getting out of debt, and finally adopting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you want to learn to play piano, DO IT! I've been playing for almost ten years now. I taught myself, but then started lessons. Once you know the notes on the piano and know how to read music, you're set! It's just a matter of getting your fingers to move. I have a keyboard since Frank and I got married, so it's much easier to move than an actual piano (plus it takes up less space). Piano is incredibly easy to learn compared to other instruments, so don't think anymore, DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. Were you better at History/English or Math/Science in school? History/English

    2. What snack do you always get at the movie theater? Twizzlers!

    3. If you could have any super-power what would it be? Teleporting - I'd love to be able to go see my family or friends whenever I wanted, without having to drive for hours or fly

    4. Are you a dog or cat person? I used to think I was a dog person, but now that we have a cat I think I'm both :)

    5. When you hear a funny story, who is the first person you want to tell? My husband and my best friend...whoever is available first!

    6. If given the chance, would you travel in space? Hmmm, probably not. I can't put my finger on why exactly, but I'll leave space travel to the astronauts

    7. Is the glass half full? Or half empty?
    Half full

    8. What are you looking forward to in the future? Having children and traveling

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. Were you better at History/English or Math/Science in school?
    **DEF. History/English, I love to write!

    2. What snack do you always get at the movie theater?
    **Snow Caps, Yum!!

    3. If you could have any super-power what would it be?
    **I wanna fly :)

    4. Are you a dog or cat person?
    **Dog :) Cats hate me.

    5. When you hear a funny story, who is the first person you want to tell?
    Since hubs is gone, probably my Mom.. haha is that lame??

    6. If given the chance, would you travel in space?
    Idk, I'm kind of a scaredy-cat

    7. Is the glass half full? Or half empty?
    It depends on whether you are pouring it or drinking it. :)

    8. What are you looking forward to in the future?
    R&R/Homecoming!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such cute shoes

    1. Were you better at History/English or Math/Science in school?
    Actually I was better at Engligh/Science haha strage!

    2. What snack do you always get at the movie theater?
    Licorice and a drink

    3. If you could have any super-power what would it be?
    Read minds for sure!!!!!

    4. Are you a dog or cat person?
    Dod person, maybe someday I will foster a cat as well as a dog.

    5. When you hear a funny story, who is the first person you want to tell?
    Kelly, Eric or my mom

    6. If given the chance, would you travel in space?
    Yup!

    7. Is the glass half full? Or half empty?
    Depends on the day but usually half full.

    8. What are you looking forward to in the future?
    Being old and looking back to see how my life has developed.
    xoxo
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha! That's exactly why I started mine. Boredom. Who knew there are so many bored military wives?

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1. Were you better at History/English or Math/Science in school?
    I would combine history and science. Hate math and english!
    2. What snack do you always get at the movie theater?
    Popcorn with extra butter! (I dont do it very often)
    3. If you could have any super-power what would it be?
    To control emotions, mine and others
    4. Are you a dog or cat person?
    Both!
    5. When you hear a funny story, who is the first person you want to tell?
    My fiance
    6. If given the chance, would you travel in space?
    Probably not, too weird and scary.
    7. Is the glass half full? Or half empty?
    Depends, usually have full but some days half empty
    8. What are you looking forward to in the future?
    Everything! My wedding, finishing school, starting a family.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I ♥ this!!! I loved learning about you!! :D
    So my answers! :)

    1. Were you better at History/English or Math/Science in school?
    -Believe it or not...I was pretty equal. But actually English and Math I was good at...and mostly science...but history I was pretty good at too (not as good as the other though...unless it was art history!)
    2. What snack do you always get at the movie theater?
    -Hands down starburst or sour patch kids
    3. If you could have any super-power what would it be?
    -FLYING! :D
    4. Are you a dog or cat person?
    -Um..neither...but I can be a kitten person IF I HAVE TO.
    5. When you hear a funny story, who is the first person you want to tell?
    -Mr. Z! Just because he thinks I'm funny...and even when I mess up telling him about, he still laughs :)
    6. If given the chance, would you travel in space?
    -Done. Deal
    7. Is the glass half full? Or half empty?
    -I like to think about how we can fill the glass or how I can finish it...haha! :D
    8. What are you looking forward to in the future?
    -Getting married.
    Um. That might be sooner than I think too...

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1. Were you better at History/English or Math/Science in school?
    ~ Most definitely History/English, which is funny because my little brother is the exact opposite.
    2. What snack do you always get at the movie theater?
    ~ M&Ms or something with peanutbutter in it
    3. If you could have any super-power what would it be?
    ~ To fly. Or self heal... that would be awesome.
    4. Are you a dog or cat person?
    ~ Dog, 100%
    5. When you hear a funny story, who is the first person you want to tell?
    ~ Usually my husband, then my mom.
    6. If given the chance, would you travel in space?
    ~ Yes probably.
    7. Is the glass half full? Or half empty?
    ~ Depends on when you ask me, but usually full!
    8. What are you looking forward to in the future?
    ~ My first Thanksgiving and Christmas with Ryan... also in the far future having a family together!

    ReplyDelete