December 14, 2010

I Heart Love

William and Kate released their engagement pictures over the weekend.


 So, after seeing them I decided I wanted to share some of my friends engagement pictures.
Thanks to everyone who let me use their pictures!
(click on them to make the pictures bigger)


 I love love and being in love.
(and I have some super good looking friends, don't you think?!)

10 comments:

  1. Awe! They all look so beautiful and happy! Thanks for joining in dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me just say that I LOVE seeing pictures of William and Kate.. and I also loved all the pictures you posted.. I was scrolling down and thinking to myself, "Awe that last set are my favorite" then I realized it was you and Danny!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love too!! I also adore your new layout. Its fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pictures! That's the one thing I wish I would have done were outdoor professional pictures for our engagement. I know we will do it one day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, love it! I adore engagement photos too. I just redid my blog header for the holidays with a bunch of our new engagement pics too. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love too!! Kate and William are so cute...well I don't really think Prince William is that good looking, but I just adore Kate's style and poise. Loooover herrr!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish we'd been able to do engagement photos. There are just so many great ones now. I love the ones of Kate and William. They actually look happy, genuinely happy, unlike other pictures of royal couples. Though the thought of someday being the Queen of England would make me running screaming.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all so cute! I love love, too! And I also love Kate, so I therefore love William and Kate. I think their engagement photos are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete