January 7, 2011

Adventures in Hair Curling: The Results

Thank you to everyone who left comments on my hair-dilemma! I followed Kate's advice to the letter. Along with everyone's advice for hairspray, hairspray, hairspray!

So, this morning while I sipped on my coffee and read some blogs...I let my hot rollers heat up for an hour. I showered (I know my hair is supposed to be "dirty" but I feel disgusting if I don't wash it everyday) and got to work. Lucky for me Danny is home, so he helped me roll one that I was having a super hard time with. I sprayed with lots of hairspray....and then waited.

An hour and a half later (and two more applications of hairspray) I was left with this...


And that brings me back to my perm days. Scary! 

After a little hairspray and moving things around (and a wardrobe change) this is the results...


So, what do we think? Can I go into public looking like this? And have you ever noticed that you really do have a "better side?" It's obviously my right side!

11 comments:

  1. yay! it worked!! I think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely gorgeous. You're hair is so shiny!! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! the scary face is classic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nicole! Hey, aren't you hosting the Mil Spouse Roundup this week? I kinda lost track because I was offline for a couple of weeks, but I think I tracked it to you.

    BTW, love the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it!!! Every single time I curl my hair, it always gives me a heart attack when I first get finished.. then, after some work (using a pick) and letting it fall, it looks much better. Hope you had fun at the rehearsal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I TOLD you it would be big and scary at first!! Hope you had fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it! My right side is my better side :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by via http://www.ridingtherollercoaster.com/ and Mil Spouse Weekly Roundup.

    Your hair looks absolutely gorgeous!! I might try a curly look on one of these days too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! I have a "good" side I just can't ever remeber which it is. I think the left.

    ReplyDelete