January 15, 2011

Sick of Winter, Ready for Spring

I realize spring is pretty far away, but I'm already so sick of winter. I hate the cold (and paying for heat!) I hate that it gets dark so early. And mostly...I hate the way it looks. I can't wait be able to decorate for spring. I'm really feeling a pink, lavender and peach inspiration for this spring. It just screams FRESH to me! I mean, look how great they go together!

Photos from weheartit.com
Inspiration Board by me.

13 comments:

  1. I'm SOOOOO ready for spring too! Winter is depressing me (or maybe it's all the snow that I'm getting and the dreary, dreary days)! Love the pink, purple and peach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so ready for spring to get here too! I'm tired of the cold weather! I'm ready for the flowers again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen!!! Winter is sooooo dreary! Bring on Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed! Especially now that I'm getting catalogs with Spring clothes. It is getting lighter though. Sadly I'll be in Basic for Spring's arrival and there are no pink/lavender/peach ACUs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't tell if I'm ready for spring or winter. OK goes back and forth between weather and it's hard to tell what season we're really supposed to be in.. Sigh. But, I can't wait for the beautiful colors to come back and the flowers and trees to blossom again! The color pallette with the pink, orange, and lavender is beautiful by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could always get orders to Pendleton... where it was in the upper 770's-80's today :D Walking around in flip flops and short sleeves felt pretty alright by me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always hated winter for these exact reasons. I'm so thankful for however long we get to remain in New Mexico where it is not as depressing as other places.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You could always get orders to Oki too. It was nasty yesterday, rainy and windy all day, but the sun is out today, should be around 60, and I've got a day outside planned! The flowers bloom all winter too. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is definitely winter still here in Alaska. With a capital W, for sure. And I am more than ready this to be over ..... while we are freezing here, the house inside starts to look like the spring is coming. A girl can always hope, right? Eventually the spring will get here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. amen to the amen, i am getting bored of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hear you on the "through with winter" front! At least the days are getting more sunlight now, right? Right!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm with you. We have so much snow on the ground I feel like it will never melt. I'm ready for some color again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Saw your comment on my blog.. LOL! Nope, I'm still blogging over here (slow and steady as it is with me). As for spring, I can't wait for it either! Luckily, here in north FL I think it starts next month?

    ReplyDelete