February 2, 2011

We Heart Wednesdsay: Coffee


I woke up with the worst headache today. Today is going to be a two-pot kind of day. Some mornings I wake up and pray that a barista magically appeared in my kitchen. How amazing would that be...someone wanting to make your coffee, however you want it...whenever you want it. I'd be in heaven!

I want this!
All images from weheartit.com

11 comments:

  1. Thats sooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you! I woke up with a headache this morning too and am currently drinking my first cup of coffee. Here's to both of our headaches going away soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I'm addicted to coffee ice cream..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, somethings up with your link. When I click on you from google reader it says you don't exist.

    Anyway, love the photos so cute. As to the last one you can buy it here. http://www.madebygirl.com/ I LOVE her stuff, and that print is on my wishlist too! Hope you have a better thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i need to find myself one of those mustache mugs! love that
    Hugs & Loves, Ariel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these pictures! Especially when the two character cups. So cute! Mmmm....now I want some coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that print! I am seriously addicted to coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG. Must. Have. Moustache. Mug!

    ReplyDelete
  9. <3 I totally almost did Coffee too!! Hahha

    ReplyDelete