November 1, 2011

What Do I Need?

 

Dear Time: Please slow down. There's officially about 8 weeks until Christmas. And wait for it - one month from today is my birthday. I'm gonna be the big TWO-SIX. And what does one ask for when they turn 26? Something that I'm long overdue for. I'm talking...I got my last ones when I was a junior in college. Way back in 2007.

A blow dryer and straightener. I don't want anything fancy or expensive...I do the same thing with my hair everyday! I know I do want a smaller straightener, the one I have now is really wide and it doesn't work so great with short hair.

Honestly, I'm not picky! Amazon has a ton of different ones. These are the straighteners and the blow dryers.

1 comment:

  1. I am with you! time, sloooowwwwwwww downnnnnnn! it is going to so fast! this morning, I promise the first thing I said when I woke up was "it is NOVEMBER". crazy!


    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete