November 3, 2011

Wine & Love

Happy Thursday! It's time to link up with Walking with Nora to reflect on the good and bad of past week. Make your own list & join in the fun!

*WINES*

I went to Starbucks yesterday for a salted caramel mocha. They were out. So, I asked for a pumpkin latte. They were out. I was not a happy camper!

I thought Miley was done with her annoying phase. She must be bored this week cuz she is into everything. So frustrating!

I really really want to go to Disney again. We really want to bring Kaleb, but that's not happening. So, looks like we're not going next year. Grr.

People are rushing the seasons and holidays. The people who were excited for autumn now want winter...it's only November. We still have Thanksgiving before Christmas. All I want is for time to slow down.

*LOVES*

Danny has been at coaches course the past few weeks. He graduates next week, I'm very proud of him!

I bought a pair of jeans at Target in April (maybe.) Even though they didn't fit I refused to return them. I'm happy to say they have been fitting the past few weeks! YAY!

Thanks to Shutterfly and Jumping Jax Designs I got 60 free Christmas cards! Would any one be interested in a Christmas card swap this year!?

I have so much to look forward to! The ball, girls night, Thanksgiving, and Lindsey is coming down for my birthday! So excited!

I have the worlds best sister. She sent me some Halloween goodies: pumpkin pie Hershey kisses and a new Pandora charm!

6 comments:

  1. Hooray for jeans that fit! I love it when that happens!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the jeans fitting! Boo for Starbucks being out of EVERYTHING YUMMY!

    I think the Christmas card swap is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would like to do a Christmas card swap as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that we are all excited about jeans fitting but it is so true! I have three or four pairs that are either a size or a few sizes too small no days... I call them my wishful thinking jeans. I hope some day they will fit again but realistically, I am never getting this butt into a size 0 again, it just isn't happening but I keep those jeans anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't even GET me started on Christmas stuff out in October/early November. Poor Thanksgiving, it gets the shaft!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I for one am not ready for winter!!!

    ReplyDelete