I turned 26 on Thursday. And the day was even better because Hubby was promoted and my friend Lindsey came down for a long weekend! And we made sure we celebrated ALL weekend! (My waistline is showing the side effects!)
Lindsey arrived Thursday. We celebrated with lots of girl talk, lunch...and later drinks with Danny.
The fun REALLY started on Friday. The morning started with delicious cappuccinos....and ended with North Carolina Girls Pint Out's BEERmas. This event was held in Durham...scary, scary Durham! Luckily the bar was fun and full of amazing girls. We drank sweet potato beer and won a few raffles! It was so much fun to have a night out!
On our way home Saturday we witnessed a pretty awful motorcycle accident. Luckily the guy lived and hopefully learned his lesson to not drove like a jackass. We relaxed all day Saturday and then went to a local bar with Jen and Dustin. It was a fun, and interesting, night out. I sipped on water while everyone else drank very watered down drinks.
Lindsey and I spent our Sunday watching OWN's marathon about fat people. When it was over we enjoyed Cookout milkshakes. By the end of this weekend we could probably start our own fat show!
This morning I saw Lindsey off and enjoyed some Starbucks with Jacque. I had such a great birthday weekend and am so happy I got to share it with my amazing husband and a great friend!
On a side note - I'm hoping to get to get to the USO to use the computers and do a REAL blog update! Until then, here are some pictures to hold you over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Yikes, scary accident. I see a helmet in the picture, which probably saved him. I find it infuriating to see bikers with no head protection.
ReplyDeleteYour weekend sounds like it was a blast! Happy Birthday, by the way! :)
Lol Danny has a mustache too! Justin was growing one for some reason I do not know lol. Im glad you enjoyed your weekend...and I agree with you, Durham is scary! Happy Birthday again :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh you and Danny are so cute together!!! So glad you had a wonderful birthday weekend! And very thankful that person lived through the accident, how terrible. I hope he does learn his lesson.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!! Sounds like you guys had a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDelete