July 19, 2012

#30DaysofDresses

I own alot of dresses. Casual, sundresses, date night dresses, fancy dresses....dresses with tags on them. So, I set a goal for myself. 30 days. 30 dresses. Could it be done? Well, we are half way there! Here's what I've been wearing! And join me on Instagram (flpflpsncmbtbts) for the next 15 days.


Also, today I'm celebrating my 1000th post! How awesome is that?!

6/22 - Cookout!
6/23 - Mullet Dress for date night!




6/24 - Wine & BLTs on the back porch
6/25 - Lazy day in a dress

6/26 - Kicking Monopoly butt!
6/27 - Cover up at the pool

6/28 - Something a little different
6/29 - Downtown Wilmington!

6/30 - Back porch beers
7/1 - You caught me...it's a skirt!

7/2 - After a long roadtrip!


7/3 - Party with my sister
7/4 - Happy 4th of July!

7/5 - Golfing!

7/6 - I swear I'm wearing one!




1 comment:

  1. That's a cool idea! I don't own many dresses or skirts though.

    ReplyDelete