My reign continues...I am Dip Queen! This weekend we celebrated Danny's 30th birthday and Allie's 25th birthday. It was a great weekend with my Hubby and friends! We had a cookout, camp fire and a ton of laughs. OH, and I had the first Oktoberfest of the season. I'd say it was a successful weekend!
Buffalo Chicken Cheese Ball
1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
1/4 cup crumbled bleu cheese
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
jalapeno pepper, diced, leave seeds for extra spice
3 Tbsp Franks Red Hot Sauce
1 package cream cheese, softened
1 cup shredded cheddar
1. In a medium bowl combine all ingredients except cheddar cheese.
2. Form into a ball and roll in cheddar cheese. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until it's time to dig in! Serve with chips and crackers.






Sounds like a great weekend! And oh man - have I been craving dips lately. It's probably because it's "football season", even though we don't even watch football, haha!!! I told Max that I think we'll have to make a dip or two every weekend anyways, because they are just SO good...this one looks awesome, we'll have to try it!
ReplyDeleteYum!!! Perfect for football;-) Sounds like a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteYummy!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYum!!! We are tailgating this weekend, I think I'm going to have to try this one :)
ReplyDeleteIt was delicious!!! Thank you!
ReplyDelete