Today I made a delicious mac and cheese....and now I'm linking up with the Crock-Pot Recipe Exchange! Now, I can't take credit for this recipe, I'm borrowing it from Mom's Who Think. But what I can tell you is that it is delicious and I will definitely be making it again! And this is my favorite kind of recipe - makes a ton! Perfect for dinner tonight, lunches and maybe freezing!
6 cups cooked macaroni
2 Tbsp butter
4 cups evaporated milk
24 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper
1. Toss macaroni with butter.
2. Stir in evaporated milk, cheese, salt and pepper.





This Mac & cheese looks really good. My family makes some but it always turns out greasy. I'll have to try your the recipe.
ReplyDeleteNope, it doesn't get any easier. Thanks for joining our link-up. New follower. Looking forward to getting to know you. ;)
ReplyDelete