My birthday was f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s! The celebrations started on Friday - a bottle of wine with my Hubby and presents from my parents. It was such a great start to the weekend...an Alex and Ani bracelet and orange Hostess cupcakes! Best birthday present ever!
All week I was craving sushi, so I knew that's what I wanted to do. We went out with our friends Sam and Laura who suggested Indochine. It was packed when we got there, so we got delicious drinks and hung out in the tiki huts in the back. How cool is that?! Tiki huts?! When we got to the table we were given a huge menu. Laura insisted on ordering us the sampler to start with. There were seven different finger foods with seven different dipping sauces. I've never had anything so amazing! Me, Danny and Sam all got sushi for dinner, Laura got crispy noodles. There was so much food that we didn't know what to do! Sam and Laura got the ultimate compliment from me...I actually shared all the food!
We were so happy and stuffed...but that didn't stop us from eating and drinking more. Our next stop was a little French restaurant for wine and dessert. We all ordered our wine and started to order dessert...when Sam decided he wanted oysters. Then we got some shrimp. There was so much food! If we ate anymore we probably could have rolled out of the restaurant!
It was such fantastic night! I laughed so much, ate so much great food, and got to spend it with amazing people. I haven't had that much fun in awhile!
Twenty-seven has already been fantastic and it's only just beginning!








Glad you had such a great birthday!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great day! Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a great birthday! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday! I'm glad it was great!
ReplyDelete