January 9, 2013

Bacon-Jalapeno Cheeseball

The Queen of Dip is back! This time...in the form of a cheeseball. I think my friends look forward to the creative dips I make, I never seem to disappoint - not to toot my own horn or anything!! For New Years Eve we had a ton of food, we didn't really need to have a cheeseball, but it's a must in my book!

Bacon Jalapeno Cheeseball
Brick of cream cheese
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 clove minced garlic
1/4 tsp cumin
Pinch chili powder
Juice of one lime
1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
2 jalapenos, diced
Salt
Chopped pecans

Mix together cream cheese, cheddar, garlic, cumin, chili powder, lime, Worcestershire. half diced jalapenos, and half bacon bits.

Place pecans, bacon and remaining jalapenos in a bowl. Roll the cheese mixture into a ball, then roll in the pecan mixture.

Chill for atleast an hour before serving. Serve with crackers.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment