Summer is right around the corner! And you know what that means? Bathing suit season. Know what that means? It's currently diet season.
I've been trying to eat healthier and have been having a ton of salads lately. A salad does not have to be cucumbers, tomatoes and iceberg lettuce. Get creative, add fruits, veggies, nuts...ANYTHING! Look at my favorite salad from last week!
White Bean and Orange Salad
Green beans, trimmed and blanched
2 navel oranges, peeled and segmented
Feta cheese
Romaine lettuce, chopped
Red onion, sliced
1 can white beans (we used pinto), rinsed and drained
Olive oil
White wine vinegar
Salt and pepper
It doesn't get simpler than this, ladies and gentlemen: mix first 6 ingredients together. Mix oil, vinegar, salt and pepper together to make a light dressing. Top the salad with the dressing and enjoy!





LOL! I Love the name of your blog! And you have a really cute background.I was wondering if you wanted to follow eachother? Go swing by my blog and let me know! :-)
ReplyDeleteKristin
www.kristinsblogofshenanigans.com
Yummy!!! I love salad, going to have to try this.
ReplyDelete