April 5, 2010

He Told Me Not to Blog This...But I Can't Help It!

It's possible Danny is more feminine than I am! We already knew it took him longer to shower and get ready for a night out. But what I didn't know was his obsession with nails! While I was unpacking more boxes I found a buffer, emery board, and cuticle oil. I have never bought/been given/owned cuticle oil. The following conversation followed.

Me: Babe, I'm putting this in with my manicure stuff.
Danny: You better not blog about this!

7 comments:

  1. hes gotta make sure his hands look good when he salutes/holds a gun? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like our Marines have something in commmon! A few times, I have watched my Marine get his nails done by his roommate using one of those buffer blocks. I was shocked! So I took pictures :) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU! My husband is THE SAME WAY! We just took our cross country road trip, but he already to his shave kit to the ship. He asked me every morning for my tweezers so he could manscape his face and asked if I had those little scissor things: he trims his nails EVERY MORNING! He ALWAYS takes what we call "hollywood" showers! He can seriously take upwards of an hour and a half to get ready while it only takes me about 20 minutes!

    Again: thank you for showcasing this: Now I know I'm not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha... I came over from The Survival Guide for the Young, Fabulous & Newlywed. I so had to see what your not blog about post was about. Cute! haha. The comment I always get is, this is going on your blog isn't it?

    ReplyDelete