June 24, 2010

Giveaway - $60 CSN Stores Gift Certificate!

We have been living in our apartment for about 3 months now and there is still one bedroom that is bare and boring. The guestroom. Even the bed needs help. It's just a mattress on the floor, not even a headboard! Luckily, I came across all of these great headboards. There is one for $99 that I absolutely adore!

CSN Stores offers so many ways to decorate your bedroom. Including this duvet, I can already picture it in my bedroom!



There are over 200 CSN Stores. You could easily decorate your bedroom, guestroom, kitchen, or you could splurge and get something for yourself! Shoes anyone?!

What would you do with a $60 gift certificate to CSN Stores? What would you buy? Well, one lucky reader is going to get a chance to buy whatever they want!

This giveaway starts today, June 24, and will end on July 8 at midnight. Now, for the rules!

#1 Visit CSN Stores, find something you want. Come back and leave a comment telling me about it! (1 entry)

#2 Promote this giveaway on your blog. Do it as many times as you want! You must leave a comment on this entry each time you blog about it! (1 entry each time!)

#3 Send people to my page! Have them leave a comment saying YOU sent them! (1 entry per person)

Good luck!
*no anonymous entries accepted. Only entries on Blogger are counted - not twitter, facebook, myspace...*

(Giveaway is open to US and Canada residents only)

60 comments:

  1. I LOVE this bedding set! The blue is so rich and it would look GREAT in my bedroom!

    http://www.csnstores.com/Blissliving-Home-BL61913-BLL1369.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blogged about you! :)

    http://lifeasasailorsgirl.blogspot.com/2010/06/i-wanna-win.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to buy a cheap play house for my little boy,thats what he wants and this would help me get it.They have one cheap one so,I hope I can win here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your giveway is in my Thursday Five!

    http://disgruntledmarinegirlfriend.blogspot.com/2010/06/thursday-five-with-mannland5_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this give away! hubs and I just bought a new bed and a down (alternative) comforter and we cannot find a duvet for the life of us. I love this one (hubby even agreed on it!!):

    http://www.csnstores.com/asp/show_image.asp?pr=0&sku=BLL1457&imgs=http%3A%2F%2Fcommon1.csnimages.com%2Flf%2F1%2Fhash%2F2570%2F544888%2F1%2FAnis%2BYellow%2BDuvet%2BCollection.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted a blog about your give away too!

    http://afwifey4lifey.blogspot.com/2010/06/awesome-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I would use the gift card towards a sewing machine...it probably would get me one faster.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I blogged about your giveaway!
    http://scottandjessicaminson.blogspot.com/2010/06/i-love-goof-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey girl! This give away is perfect! I chose this duvet cover because it reminds me of a clean slate! Why you ask my fiance just deployed is both our first deployment and we are in the midst of planning our wedding and looking for an apartment! So after all that hectic stress goes away I would love to snuggle it a fresh clean slate with my hubby to be!

    this is what my idea of a fresh clean slate is this white is clean and what's great about it is I can add anything I want to build our new start!
    Peacock Alley Lyric Duvet Set - Lyric Series
    SKU #: NER1087

    ReplyDelete
  10. I blogged about you friend yay!!!! Hope I win fingers eyes toes legs and arms crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would use it towards a step 2 waterwheel table for my daughter

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would buy the side by side stroller for my boys. We take alot of family trips and sometimes hubs and i end up holding one of the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Um yes! I am looking at the bedroomfurniture.com for the perfect platform bed for our guest room :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want one of these:
    http://www.csnstores.com/Black-and-Decker-CTO4300W-bnd2186.html
    Because it's WAY better than a regular toaster.

    I stopped by because Jamie at Stuck in a World of Blue and Camo told me to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I blogged about it here!

    http://sjhainline.blogspot.com/2010/06/who-doesnt-love-great-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE love love this!! I want one so bad! It would look great in my newly redecorated room :)
    http://www.csnstores.com/Ashley-Citron-Duvet-Collection-BLL1185.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. I blogged about your giveaway and your awesomeness :)http://farfromthesafeharbork.blogspot.com/2010/06/fabulous-giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mr. Superman & Mrs. S sent me your way!

    I'd use the gift card towards a new duvet cover for my bed. I have a comforter, but it's looking pretty rough! I'd have to pitch in some extra, but hey, every bit helps! http://www.csnstores.com/Michael-Payne-LATU-XDU-MPY1030.html That's the one I'm eyeing up!

    I just moved, so I know I can find plenty of ways to spend a gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a new follower! :) I want pretty much everything, but I would love a pretty canvas art from their site for our bedroom- it's completely bare!

    ReplyDelete
  20. USMC Bride to be, Alyssa sent me here. She is awesome. Pretty much she should win. =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mrs. Gambizzle sent me your way!

    I would have to say that I would spend the giftcard on either new stuff for our bedroom (the dog ripped a hole in our sheets!) OR stuff for my daughters bedroom. We're hoping to get her a new bed and stuff when we move.

    Honestly, it would be hard to choose!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I posted a blog :)

    http://confessionsofasailorswife.blogspot.com/2010/06/another-awesome-giveaway-id-love-to-win.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. Here I am reposting the comment you deleted! I blogged!

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOVE the patio furniture :)
    http://www.csnstores.com/Oxford-Garden-CD42TA-CDSC-CDCH-OX1187.html

    youll see my blog soon!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love how CSN is giving us all money! I really want one of the spin bikes they have.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Of course I have to enter!!!

    http://mymarineandme.blogspot.com/2010/06/contests-and-give-aways.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. Forgot to mention I would totally try and get one of the nightstands for our bedroom so we don't have to leave our phones on the floor to charge at night! Or some of the other awesome things on there... (:

    ReplyDelete
  28. I found you via Mr Superman and Mrs S.

    I love this bar stool...and $6 would really help cut the cost down.

    http://www.allbarstools.com/Hillsdale-Furniture-4660-830-HF2657.html

    ReplyDelete
  29. Blogged. Again. Surprised? Don't be.

    ReplyDelete
  30. i was sent over by mr. superman and mrs. S! she has blogged a million times about your give-away lol :)So i needed to hook that girl up!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the Britax Blink Stroller from CSN.

    mami2jcn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow- they have so much to choose from- I would have to choose a play kitchen set for my daughters birthday!
    emsfsemsfs(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Well, I just found where we're going to be shopping for the kid's new bedroom sets when we move back to the states next year!

    I *LOVE* this site!!!!

    Ok, If I were to win I would probably purchase the Blissliving Home Amanda Purple Devet Collection.... (http://www.csnstores.com/Amanda-Purple-Duvet-Collection-BLL1172.html)

    ReplyDelete
  34. JFYI: The second one was scheduled, the others... no. Ha ha I am a nerd. I just wanna win so so so bad! We have our guest room somewhat decorated but are in dire need of the perfect platform bed. Plus I love CSN AND you! I blogged again btw.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would love this rug in my dining room!

    http://www.csnstores.com/Surya-Rug-ART66-YA17125.html

    ReplyDelete
  36. I want this waffle maker: http://www.csnstores.com/087877831005-087877831005-8300100-cce1063.html

    ReplyDelete
  37. Aw man that site rawks! there are so many things i would want, alot wayyy out of my pricerange! haha. but i think i would get some cool new kitchen gadgets, im a sucker for them!! the cereal dispensers are pretty sweet. or maybe a picture for our living room, our walls are bare!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love these pillows! They would be gorgeous on my couch! :)
    http://www.csnstores.com/Higher-and-Lower-Bird-Beige-Decorative-16--Square-Pillow-ADR1161.html

    ReplyDelete
  39. Dude. I blogged again. And I'm depressed I can't see your beautiful face on Sunday. Boo on work.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hey if this helps I found the link to your blog (and this giveaway) over on Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. So hopefully she'll get credit for my visit!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great giveaway! I love the stuff at CSN stores. I would get a Le Crueset pasta pot. Thanks for hosting the giveaway and good luck with your spare bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Blogged about the giveaway.

    http://treyshippiemommie.blogspot.com/2010/07/becoming-addicted.html

    ReplyDelete
  43. I'd get some Legos for my adult daughter to help her remember her childhood. Always fun to give.
    simply blogs @ live. com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I'm definitely a "spoil my pets" kind of girl (can you tell I don't have any kids yet?) I'd buy this cat tree in a heartbeat!
    http://www.csnstores.com/Armarkat-A7401-ATM1010.html

    ReplyDelete
  45. man there's too many great things to choose just one, pretty sure i wouldn't have any problems spending a gift card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. They have some really nice stuff and some of the prices are really good. I really like some of the wall art

    ReplyDelete
  47. I'd get a guidecraft kitchen helper. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I would love some new cake pans! Cheryl from Simply CVS sent me here.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Extra Entry for telling someone about the giveaway--Elizabeth R.

    Thanks for the second chance.

    ReplyDelete
  50. GEEZE getting sick was soooo not good. I feel like a Giveaway entry loser. I blogged again though. I also have been having dreams about my platform bed. Yeah, its serious.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I want the Highland Feather Normandy Sheet Set:

    http://www.beddingandmore.com/Highland-Feather-K4--HFE1036.html

    ReplyDelete
  52. I found this really cute crab shaped dip bowl I think my gran would love!

    Sweetimpishpixie(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I would love to get the Prince Lionheart Wheely Bug Cow Ride-On Toy for my son
    AllMyCrazyCats @ aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I am sending my friend Drew over to enter. She will be entering within 15 minutes, so this is an extra entry for that!
    AllMyCrazyCats @ aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I was just referred by my friend Kristine Michelle! I would like to enter and the item I would most like is this: OIA Metro Three Tier Laundry Cart in Chrome
    Pudyqat2 {at} aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Blogged it!
    http://afwifey4lifey.blogspot.com/2010/07/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  57. Im getting a Prince Lionheart wheelybugs for my son, he is very excited about it. His brothers told him that it has a engine like a car so he thinks he will be racing around the house.

    ReplyDelete