July 1, 2010

Thursday Five


Thursday Five


YAY THURSDAY!
I can't complain too much this week is flying by!
What are my complaints?
Oh, just a few burned fingers, a chewed computer charger and a dog that peed on my bed.

But wait!
It's Thursday.
Time to post the five things that have made me

Happy

Giddy

Joyful

Excited

Appreciative

I'm so happy that me and Danny can start saying things like "last year at this time....." We've been together for a little over a year, and married for almost 4 months. Fourth of July was our first holiday together, I can't wait to celebrate again this year!

I'm giddy about the swap I'm planning! Not  sure what I'm talking about? Click here to find out! And don't forget to participate in the poll!

Independence Day fills me with joy! I love everything about it...the food, the fireworks, the activities...the reason we celebrate it.

I'm excited that I have so many new followers! I never imagined I would have 287 people reading this. That reminds me! My 1 year blogoversary is July 15th! 

I'm very appreciative of everything I have, everyone I know, and everything I have been able to do. Life is Good.

11 comments:

  1. Well, it sounds like you're getting the month off to a great start! Happy July First! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun to say remember when even with my husband of 15 years. Congrats on coming up to your one year blog anniversary and I will check out the swap you mentioned. Have a happy and safe 4th of july!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get excited when I think about that too, the hubby and I have known each other almost a year now! lol July 30th will be one year since the day we met and I'm excited we are going to celebrate. Hope you guys have a great weekend can;t wait to read about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait until the 4th of July or the whole weekend. My hubs and I have actually got to live together for almost a year. That's exciting too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww thats too cute! Congrats on your one year with the hubby and your upcoming blogoversary!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your positive attitude. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! Congrats on the one year together! Just wait...the time will fly by and you will wonder how 10 years have passed already! Me and The Hubble are actually approaching 11 years together 8 married. Crazy!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for 4th of July this year too. It's such a fun holiday, but this year it's going to be great! OH, Happy Almost Blogoversary and One Year ;) you deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy crow! You are super popular. MMhmm.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the bloggy love on my page! :)

    I agree with you about July 4th! It's just great all around! Thank you and your hubby for your sacrifices!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Life is GOOD! Enjoy your 4th of July! We are headed to Albuquerque for the weekend... should be lots of fun!

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete