I have an idea, but I need your help. I was doing my usual blog-hopping yesterday and saw that someone participated in a
swap. The girl who organized the swap paired everyone up and they sent each other summer essentials. There was a $25 limit (not including shipping.) And it looked like SO much fun! I don't know about you, but I love getting mail...and I love shopping for other people!
Before I get too excited, would anyone be interested in doing this. Also, we need a theme! Any ideas? Any feedback would be great!
POLL CLOSED! Click
here to join the fun!
I was thinking about starting one of these too, but I don't have enough of a following. :) I <3 the idea. If you do a monthly swap, do the theme around the month. IE - The holiday it has, the season it represents. And for those months that are just kinda blah, do a grab bag theme!
ReplyDeleteI would do it, it seems pretty interesting.
ReplyDeleteI agree, if you do it monthly it could go with the month that it is.
I think doing it monthly would get expensive. I was thinking...a one time thing. And then if people are interested we could keep doing it. We could do it by seasons? Since its summer we could do beach essentials? Or favorite summer books? Something like that!
ReplyDeleteThat's such a fun idea! Seasonally would be fun and affordable :) I hope this takes off!
ReplyDeleteThat would be awesome!
ReplyDeleteI would love to join it... I think it would be fun.
ReplyDeleteI think it sounds fun! but I think $25 is a bit high. I like handmade swaps:)
ReplyDeleteThe swap sounds fun, but I am terrible about follow through so don't count on me...really as a general rule.
ReplyDeleteI love that in your profile under interests it says, "Bars". Ha!!
This sounds like a ton of fun! Count me in! Another fun swap would be to swap "military-esque" things (bumper stickers, tshirts, etc) with someone whose man isnt in the same branch as yours...
ReplyDeletei think it will be fun!
ReplyDeleteI would agree with Jordan, maybe a "Military-esque" theme?
That could be fun!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a great idea.
ReplyDeleteThat's a really fun idea. Count me in. $25 is expensive, but if we do it for each season it wouldn't be so bad. Or maybe on holidays?
ReplyDeleteLove the new blog look too btw. =]
I think its a FABULOUS idea!
ReplyDeleteI say do it for the change of the seasons.
ReplyDeleteFall winter spring summer.
4 times a year. dont have to participate in all of them if you dont want too!!
im in hands down! thats why i voted summer
I love the idea I've thought about it too, I think it's cute and I'd go for either the Summer thing or the Military one.
ReplyDeleteI just started following your blog but I would love to be a part of tis. I love the seasons idea!
ReplyDeleteI think this is a great idea and I would love to participate! I love the beach themed idea since its summer and like you said you could do a new theme each season! :)
ReplyDeleteI think this is a great idea and would be fun to do seasonally!
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm new to your blog! But I would definitely participate! I love getting to know new people! Hope you don't mind if I pop over here from time to time! Have a great night!
ReplyDeletehttp://mycamocoloredlife.blogspot.com
Umm, hello. Love this idea!
ReplyDeleteI ADORE this idea. I think you should totally do it. =)
ReplyDeleteI think it's a fantastic idea! I would like to do something like this, but, I don't have very many people that follow OR read my blog!! (Or at least m=not many people comment... LOL)
ReplyDeleteI would participate tho. :-)