October 11, 2010

(Mil)ing it Over: Media Portrayal Edition

Okay, so it's another edition of (Mil)ing it Over.
This week we are talking about the media.
I was sitting in front of a window, sorry about the glare!
Enjoy!





As the other girls post their videos, I'll be adding them to the list!


6 comments:

  1. I thought it was a dumb question the girl asked me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely think that "Do all military spouses cheat?" is a ridiculous question, too...although, I think the media spin on it was a relevant one. Every type of person is judged in some way and I think categorizing military spouses in the media is on the rise. Good or bad? I don't know...don't really care, either. Glad you decided to join us- interesting input.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I think a much better question would be to just leave it at, "Do you feel like Military SO's are put into an unfair stereotype?" I feel like we are but really, do all mil spouses cheat? Dumb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. funny that i came across this blog. my husband, some friends and i where just recently talking about this. do all mil. spouses cheat? absolutely not! but i do believe that some take advantage of their husbands/boyfriends deployments. females are humans too, we all have needs but other dont know how to seek proper ways to fullfil thoes needs. i just think military spouse life isnt for every woman.

    ReplyDelete