October 13, 2010

YAY! Fall Swap Package!

First, I want to thank everyone who participated in the swap! 48 people signed up for the swap...and I'm really hoping that all 48 got awesome packages!

I was paired up with Ashley Amazing. I love love love my package! It's always good getting stuff in a swap that you will actually use!


I got a super cute Halloween card, a candy corn/witch/pumpkin votive holder, an amaaaazing smelling pumpkin pie candle (I wonder if she knows thats my favorite smell!) a cute plate (I can picture cookies on it!), a cookbook (mmmm the cheesecake on the front makes my moth water) cookie cutters, trick-or-treat dish towels, and Breast Cancer Awareness pens!

Thanks so much, Ashley! I really love everything. I can't wait to start making some recipes from the cookbook!

Wanna see what Ashley got? Go here!

11 comments:

  1. Awesome goods! I got a magazine with awesome recipes I can't wait to make! Fall is the perfect baking/ cooking season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm glad you liked it :) I almost kept that candle for myself. Ha ha! Also, I included the pens because my best friend's mom died from breast cancer, so every fall, it something that I think a lot about.

    Oh, and yay me for sending this out in a timely fashion. I'm absolutely HORRIBLE about getting things mailed out on time. I wouldn't be lying saying that I have a drawer full of birthday cards that I never mailed. Tragic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great package of goodies!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute items!! The cat plate is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!!! I am new follower and fellow military wife. I am also putting your button on my side bar. It would be so great if you could do the same :) Have a fantastic Wednesday!!

    http://airforcewifeandmommytwo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute stuff! What an awesome haul!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome package to get! I totally missed signing up for the fall swap, but I'll need to get in on the next one. Everyone is giving and getting such fun things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got some super cute stuff, I'm still waiting for mine, I'm excited hope it comes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got mine from awesome Allie! http://seemyrosecoloredglasses.blogspot.com/2010/10/role-call.html Thanks so much for putting this together doll!

    ReplyDelete