You all know I'm a sucker for a good swap! I recently participated in an accessory swap over at Teaching in Heels. I was partnered up with Pamela from Over 50 Feeling 40.
This might have been the hardest swap I've done! When I hosted the summer swap...I could get anything involving summer. And the fall swap was just as easy! Knowing I could only get accessories was hard! I think Pam will like part of her package...the other part might have been a far reach! I tried really really hard though!
Pamela on the other hand got me some totally gorgeous stuff! And everything matched the outfit I was already wearing! Super cute earrings, bracelet and scarf. Thank you so much! I love everything!
February 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Hi Nicole, I just posted my look! Thank you so much...this was fun!! I really like how everything looks on you....it was from Forever 21 and the colors look great! Enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteOh that scarf is amazing!
ReplyDeleteI love the colors she sent you!! Thanks for swapping!!
ReplyDelete