February 4, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket

I confess that I hate when people use the Thursday Five linky to advertise a giveaway. There are linkys out there that want you to do that....don't use mine for shameless advertising. It will only make me angry.

I confess I was a raging bitch this week. But I think I had a good reason. Tricare still isn't letting me make an appointment, leave wasn't approved until yesterday, Miley ate another bra, and my wisdom teeth decided to make an appearance. I'm so happy that it's finally Friday...and next week is a short week for us!

I confess I didn't read at all this week. I have pile of books I need to get through...but with my awful mood this week, nothing sounded good. I need to get out of this funk.

I confess I hate football. I will not be watching the game on Sunday. And I'm so happy that football season is over.

I confess I want to go on a shopping spree. My parents always spoiled me and my sister before a vacation...we always got new clothes. This Disney vacation I'll be going with clothes I've already have...I feel a little depressed about that!

I confess this was such a downer post. I promise positive vibes will be returning soon!

19 comments:

  1. I hope you had a better weekend! I loathe Tricare, and what they put me through this past week! Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I am jealous that you get to go to Disney! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to a better weeks ahead! And I too am looking forward to the end of the NFL season...and the beginning of baseball season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love a shopping spree right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So... just so you know... I still <3 you even tho you were kinda bitchy this week. I was thinking about making you a loaf of bread to make you feel better... but I was so tired and I couldn't find my motivation to really do much of anything, so I didn't. I confess... I'm not a very good friend this week. :-( Will you still <3 me? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun at Disney--buy some new clothes there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm ready for the end of football season, too! Ughhh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will also confess that I hate the superbowl, but love love love all the cooking my dad does on superbowl sunday, the highlight of football season :)
    one more week and what you are wearing in Disney won't even matter, you will have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the older we get (and when we're bank rolling vacays), we realize that sometimes it's clothes OR a vacation...not both. Sucks.

    I've been snowed in all week and you would think I would have knocked out a large stack of books, but no. I haven't had time...which is weird. I have started two new ones. Don't judge me. Sometimes I read two books at a time, just in case I don't like one of them. I'm weird.

    I'm jealous of Disney! I wanna go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometimes its hard to NOT have downer posts, but that's ok. We follow thru the ups and downs. Have fun in Disney!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you week gets better!

    And I want to go to Disney so bad with my kiddo's I would wear my mothers hand me downs (and trust me that is saying something)

    Anyway heres to a better week (at least it will be a short one for you) :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. :( I hope I didn't make you upset when I posted my PS on my thursday 5.. not my intention. (I don't see my link up anymore, so I wont do it again - I promise)

    I'm sorry you've had a crummy week. I hope that your Disney vacation is super fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree about the shopping trip before a vacation but I'm sure you'll have an amazing time regardless :)

    Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your week sounds about like my day today. I'm a downer myself today. Hopefully the weekend will be much better for you I won't be watching the big game either, I hate football too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. yeah I won't be watching the game either. LOL I can't stand football.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loathe football. Its the one thing I don't miss about Mr. Superman being gone.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My Wisdom teeth are gone from my head thank god! I couldnt deal. I hope they feel better! I dred dealing with Tricare! Im always reading! and I hate that with the link ups too! :) Have a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Im Stephanie, 23 from NC, just wanted to say that after a few days I have finally read all of your blog lol. You actually remind me of me with some of your posts lol. I hope you have a wonderful time at Disney, my aunt and her family just got back a few weeks ago and they had a blast. They said the weather was wonderful. Well I just wanted to say hello, and introduce myself. I hope you have a wonderful night :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. i hope confessing made you feel a little better.

    i hate when people jump on my linky parties and their post has NOTHING to do with the topic...so rude.

    thanks for joining in, sorry i am late to the party. i m usually better about commenting on everyone's posts but the last couple of Friday's have been coconuts.

    ReplyDelete