Here it is...what we're all been waiting for! Swap partners!
Remember, the gift limit is $20 (not including shipping.) All packages are to be shipped out by June 4th. Please get in touch with your partner ASAP! And remember, it's tacky, rude, and just plain-ol-wrong to accept gifts without returning the favor..you signed up for this afterall. Do not disappoint your partner!
When you receive your package please dedicate a blog post to your great stuff! I'll set up the linky soon!
Have fun!
Alexis at simplefoot@hotmail.com and Blooming in Life
Betty at mrsgambizzle@yahoo.com and Head in the Game. Heart it the Sand
Black Cat Kitchen and The Unfettered
Sarah at Sarahannfeld (at) gmail (dot) com and Schmoopieferbrache@gmail.com and
Sarah at Sarahannfeld (at) gmail (dot) com and Schmoopieferbrache@gmail.com and





man i so missed out on this fun...next time i will sign up!!
ReplyDeleteI missed out too! :) But I'll be looking for the next one! :D
ReplyDelete♥
What a fun linky!! Wished I would have seen it before!
ReplyDeleteLoving your blog, Nicole...now following!! :)
http://elizabeththomasblog.blogspot.com/
So very very excited! Thanks once again for putting this together.
ReplyDeleteExcited!
ReplyDeleteHey I still haven't heard from my partner do you have her email or anything I could use?
ReplyDeleteAlexis
Hey Nicole,
ReplyDeleteI haven't been able to get in touch with my partner either. Any advice on what to do?
-Sarah
Alexis,
ReplyDeleteI sent you an email on Sunday, I'll try to send it again! Sorry about that!
Heather