It's time for everyone's favorite swap!
It's the Third Annual Summer Essentials Swap!
What are your favorite things about summer?
Flip flops, chick lit, beach bag, a great summery polish?
If it screams summer it's fair game!
The gift limit is $20. Not including shipping.
Packages are to be mailed out no later than June 30.
Deadline to sign up is June 22. I will post the pairs on June 23.
To participate please leave a comment below.
Do not comment if you can not commit!





I'd like to join in the fun!
ReplyDeleteCount me in! Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteYay, I'm in!!
ReplyDeleteDitto for me!
ReplyDeleteSounds fun to me!
ReplyDeleteI'm in! Sounds like fun!!!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to participate... I live in Canada though, so I don't know if people will want to mail to me... but my sister lives in Georgia so it could be mailed there if people can't send it here :)
ReplyDeleteI'm in too!!
ReplyDeleteI'm in! I have an APO address (whoever gets me just needs to fill out a custom's form, but there is no extra shipping fees!)
ReplyDeleteI would love to join!
ReplyDeletecount me in!
ReplyDeleteI'm interested!
ReplyDeleteI'm in!
ReplyDeleteSign me up. I had so much fun with this last year.
ReplyDeleteI've never done it, but it sounds fun! Sign me up!
ReplyDeleteThis sounds awesome! Count me in! :)
ReplyDeleteWe have an even number of participants...if you missed your chance, please keep an eye out for the next swap! Partners will be posted on Saturday!
ReplyDeleteME!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete