November 2, 2011

November To Do:

There are five weeks in November, so I'm setting myself five "goals." I feel weird calling them goals because they are so simple. So instead, I guess it's a November To Do List. And I love lists!

{1}
Repurpose/Redecorate/Re-something with the bookcase that I found! I've never done something like this, so any help you could give me would be great. I think I might add some wallpaper or fabric to the back. Thoughts?

 
{2}
Drive more. We haven't been going out that much. I need to stop saying 'no' when Danny asks me if I want to drive. I would ideally like to have my license by February.

{3}
Have a fondue night. We haven't used our fondue pot in such a long time! And I really want to try the pumpkin fondue before it's out of season.

   
{4}
Spend more time with Miley. Yes, I know I'm home with her everyday...but we need to start doing things WITH her. Now that the cooler weather is here we need to bring her for more walks.

  {5}
Read one book every week. That's five books in a month. Totally do-able!

7 comments:

  1. That's a cool way to add a new look to the bookcase. If you do it, take a picture, I wanna see :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea for the bookcase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that took for the bookcase!! Keep us posted on how that works out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats A LOT of books in a year! haha.

    I would totally go for a fun fabric on the back of the book case. I have a custom book case that I swear I will be buried in some day. Book cases are so versatile because you don't need to just use them for books/storage

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love lists too! Good luck marking all these things off. I think the wallpaper on the bookcase idea is super smart & cute. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm pumpkin fondue sounds yuuuuumy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bookcase, unfortunatley mine is so full of books you'd never see the back of it. Thanks for popping over for wine and love!

    Miss S
    http://www.miss-smidge.co.uk

    ReplyDelete