February 25, 2014

Monthly Blog Update...

I know, I know...I say this all the freakin' time! I mean it this time though. Really, I do...I'm going to start updating more!

Okay, so where did we leave off? Danny got the Wilmington job and I was afraid to tell my realtor. Well, more and more people were have interest in the house and I was afraid someone would make an offer. So, I told her. She wasn't mad....at all. She said she was happy for us and that things worked out the way we wanted them to. I've started to unpack all of our boxes and after a long 7 months living out of suitcases, my clothes are finally back up in the closet!

Danny still doesn't have a start date with work though. They hired two more people and said it will be "soon." Hopefully that's true. Because my stress levels are through the freakin' roof. Money is my biggest concern, child support and health insurance. I'd like to go back to being 8. Eight was a stress free age if I remember correctly!

I have been doing extremly well with Scentsy! Some of my team went out to Charlotte a few weeks ago for our Spring Sprint. We got a ton of awesome ideas and got pumped for our next season! And big news!! I'm going to the BAHAMAS for free!! I've been selling Scentsy for less than a year and I already earned a trip and am SO SO CLOSE to being a director. I have 25 people on my team!!

Scentsy is really helping us pay the bills. Which is fantastic. I wish I could find a part-time job that had the perfect hours that let me work my Scentsy business when I want. I think that might be something I start looking into so we aren't so stressed about everything.

In more recent news...yesterday I got out of the shower, thought I had lint on me and turns out it was a tick. It was disgusting. We don't have health insurance which makes it even more nerve wracking. I had to go to a doctor in town so he could get the damn thing out of me. I'm so afraid of infection or something worse to happen. I swear being a hypochondriac is the worst thing ever and it's only get worse with age.

Well, that's it for now. Send some good vibes our way! Please and thank you!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the scentsy doing so well. Yuck about the tick. Now I have the heebies :)

    ReplyDelete